Last week we’ve reached 2,000 “Likes” on Facebook! It might sound not that special for some of you but it is very important to us! It was just in the beginning of 2013 that we’ve decided to transform our old blog in a brand new website and work every day on it and it is amazing to see the feedback we’re getting, specially with our international Vegan Package Swap project! And we think we should not just celebrate the love we’re getting here and on Facebook but give our readers something back to say THANK YOU!
We’ve been working with fabulous vegan and vegan-friendly companies, brands and people that are gently giving away prizes to our Vegan Package Swap and also for the website. Considering the fact that veganism is not just about what you eat, but also about what you wear or consumer in general, we’ve included in the prize food and non-food products that we love! For this special GIVEAWAY we’ll send to ONE lucky winner a pamper hamper filled with six prizes:
1. One JASON Glowing Apricot Hand Soap. This amazing product removes daily residue while combining the moisturizing properties of apricot, sunflower seed oils, vitamin E and vitamin B5 to soften and nourish dry, sensitive skin. This product is free of lauryl/laureth sulfates, animal by-products and parabens. Fragrance is not strong, perfect for summer time!
2. Two Mini Moo Organic Mint Bar from Moo Free Chocolates. If you, like me, thinks chocolate and mint are a perfect combination you will be very pleased trying this new goodie from Moo Free! Each one of these delicious treats are bite sized bars bursting with crunchy mint chips. Who said chocolate isn’t good for summer time? I had the chance to try these yummy bars and they are just perfect: size, crunchiness and mint flavor!
3. One bag with Nakd bars from Natural Balance Foods: Nakd are our favourite bars and I’m so happy they are always working with us to give our readers and swappers some of their amazing goodies! You can read more about Natural Balance Foods in this interview we’ve done with them and I can assure you will love these treats!
4. One gift box full of Hurraw! lip balms: There are some things about living in the US that make things better and for me Hurraw! balms are one of them! Love the flavors, the smell, the texture, the brand, the people there. This is the first time we’re working together and you can expect a way more from them here!
5. Twenty bags of sweets from Goody Good Stuff: Summer Peach and Sour Fruit Salad: Goody Good Stuff makes some of the best candies suitable from vegetarians and vegans and these two bags are just perfect for the summer time! And, yes, you’ve read right, 20 BAGS! Great for adults and children, you will keep wanting more and more! This is another brand that is working with us for the first time and that you can expect more to come!
6. One PDF copy of newest Brian Patton‘s book, Happy Hour At Home: I had the pleasure of interviewing Brian Patton as the first interview of our new website. “The Sexy Vegan” is such a nice and funny person and his books are just amazing. His last creation is Happy Hour At Home, which I’ll be reviewing soon here, and his publisher is kindly giving away a PDF copy of his book to complete our prize! In this case, the PDF will be sent by email to the winner of our pamper hamper.
That’s it? Feeling lucky? Join our giveaway!
ALL ABOUT VEGAN FOOD 2,000 LIKES ON FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
Enter our giveaway using the rafflecopter app below to win these amazing products packaged in a special pamper hamper! Open to EVERYONE in the world!