Perfect for breakfast, for a brunch or even a snack, this banana bread is a flawless delight, I swear. It will come out with a wonderfully moist and dense texture, as well as a sweet flavor of banana… Be ready, it won’t last long after serving!
* If this version sounds too simple, you can always toss in chocolate chips, nuts or dried cranberries for an even more mouth-watering result!
250g all-purpose flour
100g brown sugar
80g coconut oil
3 tbsp agave syrup
4 tbsp almond milk (or another vegan milk)
4 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, place all the dry ingredients.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil on low heat, and then add the agave syrup and almond milk. Incorporate to the dry ingredients and stir.
4. Peel the bananas and cut one in half lengthwise. Set one half aside and smash the rest with a fork until smooth. (It’s ok to use a blender if you’re too lazy!)
5. Add the banana-mixture to the dough, stir well, and then pour it into a cake tin. Gently lay the half banana on top of your cake and bake for 45mins.