Hey everyone, here is the recipe of an apricot crumble because 1. it’s summer and 2. when you’re super lazy like me, this is a an easy, fast and yummy dessert to make. And the best thing about this?
Once you’ve tried it, you won’t need the recipe anymore; it’s just too easy to remember. It works with pretty much any fruits too, so it’s definitely a “must-try” and “must-remember”.
I love to serve it warm with “nice cream” for a contrast of temperatures. Contrasts are great.
Easy Apricot Crumble
For 3 or 4
– 10 fresh apricots
– 100g flour
– 50g brown sugar
– 50g vegan butter (or 5 tbsp coconut oil)
– Cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, vegan butter (in chunks) and cinnamon. Using your fingertips, rub everything together until the texture feels like sand. Keep aside.
3. Wash the apricots and cut them in half. On a lined baking tray, place each half apricot, skin against the tray. Try to squeeze them up a little to keep them in place.
4. Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the apricots and bake for about 40min.