SUPER SWAPPER SUBSCRIPTION, WOO!!!
Vegan Package Swap just became better! Now you have the option to be a SUPER SWAPPER and get package insurance and other special features for only 1.99 Euro per month.
- Subscribe one time to be a SUPER SWAPPER
- ONLY 1,99 Euro monthly (regardless your participation in every edition)
- Package insurance for every month you join the VPS
- Opportunity to choose your pair (considering shipping options)
- More special features to come
- Cancel anytime
Click to Subscribe!
Terms and Conditions
1. Your name and address will be shared with other subscribers. This is the only way you can receive a package! But we won’t share your details with anybody else.
2. This project relies on participants to collect goodies each month, pack them up, and post them to their designated partner.
3. We do not take responsibility for what is inside each package or if you do not get your monthly package.
4. We have a monthly evaluation email form for the swaps and bad swappers will be taken out of the project.
5. You can unsubscribe from the Vegan Package Swap anytime.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING OPTIONS: If you do NOT want to ship worldwide for now you will have to choose shipping to your own continent/country. We are working to have more options in the future. Thanks!
1. The Vegan Package Swap is open to everyone in the world. You don’t need to be vegan to be part of it but all goodies in the packages MUST be vegan.
2. You need to register to the website. We’ll send monthly emails or newsletters to confirm your participation within 72 hours between the 3rd and the 5th of each month. If you DO NOT get the email and want to JOIN, please do come to this page, login and click JOIN between the 3rd and 5th of each month (even if you did it before you’ll be asked to do it every month).
3. On the 6th of each month, our Super Swappers will be paired up. They will receive an email with instructions.
4. On the 7th of each month, you’ll receive an email with the details of your match for that month. Once again, if you DO NOT get the email, please come to this page, login and click on MY SWAP DETAILS under VEGAN PACKAGE SWAP menu. Information will be there in the end of the day.
5. Packages should have goodies around the value of $20 (or 15 Euro or equivalent in other currency). This value reference does not include the shipping cost (it will vary from country to country and if you’re shipping overseas or within your continent).
6. The shipping deadline will be on the 15th of each month.
7. In the last week of each month you will receive an email to evaluate the package you received and the user (to help us to keep a good standard of the project). You are free to evaluate and rate your swap anytime, just come to this page and you will see the links with the information of your pair.
ATTENTION: Some people don’t get our email notifications or newsletter (make sure to add our address to your allowed emails/white list), so if you CONFIRM your participation, LOGIN here on the 6th or 7th to access the details of your swap pair (they are available at “My Swap Details“). Also, make sure to contact your pair using our message system (you will see the link “Send Message” besides your pair information and you can access all messages at “My Swap Messages“)
Using our MESSAGE system!
We have create a communication channel here for your and your Vegan Package Swap pairs. Please make sure to write your pair to avoid miscommunication or any issues.
How to use it?
Login and go to “MY SWAP MESSAGES” under the VEGAN PACKAGE SWAP menu. You will see the list of your messages. Click in one and you’ll see something that look like an empty page, don’t panic! Scroll the page up and all messages will be there.
To send a message to your pair, go to “MY SWAP DETAILS” also under VEGAN PACKAGE SWAP menu and you’ll see a link to send a message to your pair.
If you receive our emails you should get a notification every time someone sends you a message (DO NOT CLICK ON “REPLY” THE MESSAGE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT GO TO YOUR PAIR!) but don’t wait for it! Check your messages regularly, specially during each edition of Vegan Package Swap (usually between the 6th and the 15th of each month).
Is This Product Vegan? – By The Vegan Society
Not sure how to tell if a product is suitable for vegans? Need help finding vegan-suitable products? This section will show you how!
What does ‘vegan’ mean?
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as possible and practical, the use of animals for food, clothing and any other purpose.
Instead, vegans choose from the many different types of food, clothing and other products which are not made with the use of animals.
What makes a product suitable for vegans?
1) It is free from animal ingredients or materials
In terms of food, this means the product does not contain meat, fish, animals’ milk, egg or honey, or any other animal-derived substances such as gelatine.
2) It has not been tested on animals
For example, to be eligible for the Vegan Society’s Trademark, the product and its ingredients must not have been tested on animals by or for the manufacturer.
If a product is vegan, this means it is also suitable for the many other consumers who seek non-animal tested products, for example ‘cruelty-free’ cosmetics.
How can I tell if a product is suitable for vegans?
Step 1: Look for the Vegan Society’s Trademark on the packaging (pictured):
If the product doesn’t display the Trademark:
Step 2: Read the label – for example, look if the label says ‘suitable for vegans’, look at the allergy advice and ingredients (food), or look at the materials label (clothing/shoes)
For the vast majority of food products and clothing, you will have worked out by now whether or not the product is vegan. Cosmetics may require a bit more research if the product is not labelled ‘suitable for vegans’.
If you still can’t tell or are unsure:
Step 3: Look on the company’s website for information about their products
If their website doesn’t have this information:
Step 4: Contact the company to ask if the product is suitable
* Content and links on this section reproducted with authorization of The Vegan Society